|Event Name||BUILDEX 2024|
|Concurrent Event||POWER-GEN 2024, RENEX 2024, SAFE HVACR 2024, WaterEx 2024|
|Detail||An Intl Exhibition on Safe Building Materials, Building Safety & Security.|
|Date||23-25 February, 2024|
|Opening Hours||10.00 am to 6.00 pm|
|Open to||Trade / Business & Public Visitors|
|Organizer||Savor International Limited|
|Co-Organizer||House of Rajkarnicar Exhibitions and Events Pvt. Ltd.|
|Event Partner||Postmaster Communication|
|Expected number of Booths||100|
|Trade Value(Expected)||USD 15 Million (Approx.)|
OBJECTIVE OF BUILDEX 2024:
- Creating a Platform where Safe & Sustainable construction materials can be showcased.
- Promoting safe & sustainable products and value-added services as preferred choice for construction in Nepal.
- Engaging roll out innovations and new technologies for domestic market.
- Emphasizing Safety in construction materials, especially from environmental aspect.
- Exploring opportunities for the foreign exhibitors to penetrate with their solutions in the Nepal market.
- Moreover, energizing economic potentials vis-a-vis foreign currency earnings.
- Creating awareness amongst future engineers, policy makers about innovation & technological advancement in the construction industry.
- Creating a platform for technology exchange and unveiling opportunities of business for the exhibitors.
UNIQUE PROPOSITIONS OF BUILDEX 2024
- A Specialized exhibition targeting safe and sustainable construction materials, machines and methods, the need for future urban & rural development of Nepal.
- Participation of International Construction organization and Delegation from Nepal, Myanmar and other highly prospective countries.
- Interactive seminar by the industry leaders and International envoy about importance of Safety in Construction.
- Extensive integrated brand communication for SAFECON to the market.
- Opportunity to gather knowledge about new technology and innovation in the construction industry that may help exhibitors to stand for tomorrow.
- Innovative installations in the venue. e.g. Giant LED Display to play Television commercials and informative audio visuals of the Sponsors and Participants.
Personal Invitation to Chairman, MD, CEOs, other decision makers, investors, consultants and experts from the following fields:
- Architecture and Construction
- Consultancy and Engineering Services
- Facility and Utility Management
- Financing and Investment
- IT & Telecommunication
- Automation, Electronics Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Lighting industry
- Urban Planning
- Rural Planning
- Developing Agencies & programs
- State and Municipal Administration
- Transport and Logistics
- Trade and Business Centers
- Research and Development Centers
- Universities, etc.
VISITOR INVITATION & GATHERING:
- Personalized invitation will be sent to Nepal Govt. Organizations, Concern Ministries, Trade Bodies, Chambers of commerce’s, Diplomats of different embassies and others.
- Shuttle bus services will be provided to gather Engineering Students from Engineering Universities.
- Extensive Promotion in Print, Electronic Online & Social medias to circulate the information of BUILDEX 2024.
- Exploring the information of the seminars will be conducted and chaired by both local and International delegates and Icons of construction industry and pre-registration of the seminar participation to boost hype.
Who Would You Meet At The Event?
- Construction Materials
- Steel & Metal Fabrication
- Light weight Products
- Insulation Products
- Cement & Concrete
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Bath & Sanitation
- Batteries, UPS/Inverters & Generators
- Ceramics & Stones
- Construction Machinery
- Doors, Windows & Systems
- Electrical & Lightings
- Elevators & Escalators
- Energy Conservation Products
- Fire, Safety & Security
- Steel Building
- Glass & Glazing
- Hardware & Fittings
- Fire & Safety Automation
- Construction Vehicles & Equipment
- Construction Tools (Air, Hand & Power)
- IT Solutions for Building & Construction Industry
- Kitchen Technologies
- Paints & Coats
- Plumbing, Pipes & Fittings
- Plywood & Veneer
- Pre-Engineered Buildings
- Roofing, Cladding & Facades
- Tiles & Fitting
- Tiles & Sanitary ware
- Turnkey Consultancy
- Wires & Cable Paints & Equipment for painting
- Paints & Equipment for painting
- Waste Management & Recycling
- Real Estate Developers, Land Projects,
- Bank & Financial Institution
and many more…
Address (Bangladesh): House 28 (5th floor), Road-7, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Address (Nepal): Pulchowk (Behind Ward No. 3 Office), Lalitpur, Nepal
International Desk: +8801708813469, +8801708813466